Things that I have done or accomplished, and things that I am happy about that happened this year, 2010.
- I graduated from Michigan State University. I got a GPA of 3.4 with two degrees. One in Sociology and the other in Communications.
- I got married! On October 2nd
- I sold owl plushies in a local art shop. I sold 10 in total and made about $80.
- I had my first paying job at Ross Mortgage (as an intern). I made a decent amount of money and was able to pay for quite a bit of my wedding with it.
- I lost 10 pounds. I started in the summer and stopped after my wedding, but I’m still happy to have kept off the 10 pounds, and I plan on losing more.
- James moved to America! We don’t have jobs, or a place, but he’s moved here and we don’t have to say goodbye anymore.
- I read 30 books.
It doesn’t really seem like much happened this year. But a few really big things DID happen, and I’m really happy with how this year went.